Bradley Ridge Development
Raising $2,750,000 with a $100,000 minimum
1. Over the past few years, the land has been under option to buy from the seller with a closing date no later than June 2022 (which means we have the right to buy it, and no one else can during that time)
2. The land has been annexed into the city, re-zoned for home lots, and master planned for several thousand lots.
3. The Bradley Ridge site is fully zoned with only administrative approval needed to finish entitlement and record individual lots.
4. Project is expected to be fully pre-sold to national homebuilders (DR Horton, Century Communities, and Richmond America) prior to our purchase in June 2022. When we complete engineering in approximately 9-12 months, the builders will purchase the lots from us.
5. CO Springs is growing east, right into our lots.
6. Lots are in very high demand with National builders bidding up the price of lots due to lack of supply.
7. We close on the >85 acres at the end of June 2022.
8. National Home Builders will deposit $1M+ Earnest Money prior to our purchase of >85 acres in June 2022.
9. Projected sale date to National Home builders is April 2023.
10. We will be working with National Home builders on the final layout and city approval for these lots.
11. We are buying the lots for $40,000 per lot.
12. We are expecting to sell the lots for an average of $65,000 per lot.