This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is effective this ___ day of ________, 20____ (“Effective Date”) by and between ___________ (“STUDENT”), _____________________(address) and Private Money Club, LLC, 4545 Transit Road, Suite 734, Williamsville, NY 14221 (“COMPANY”) for the purpose of participating in Company’s PMC Borrower Accelerator Coaching Program (the “Program”).
WHEREAS, COMPANY operates a membership based website that connects borrowers and private lenders; and
WHEREAS, COMPANY is offering an online educational Program for private money borrowers; and
FOR AND IN CONSIDERATION OF the mutual promises set forth herein, the parties agree as follows:
- The Program will be eight (8) weeks and consist of four (4) weeks of live online coaching via the Zoom platform followed by four (4) weeks of live online coaching via the Slack platform. Borrower will be featured on Money Club Mondays for their first deal after completing the Program, will receive access to COMPANY’s Trusted Referral Partners for entity creation, saving on taxes, structuring their business, and access to attorneys to create or review their contracts and will receive a Coaching Badge to be displayed on their PMC profile upon their successful completion of the Program.
- Borrower Programs will take place live on Monday nights at 6:00PM EST and will also be recorded for unlimited online viewing after the live event.
- The Program is for educational purposes only and COMPANY does not warrant that STUDENT’Sparticipation in the Program will yield any guaranteed result.
- STUDENT’S participation in the Program is not restricted by state of residence. However, STUDENT’s posting of deals in the Private Money Club Platform, if STUDENT is an active member on the Platform with the ability to post deals, is not authorized where the real estate collateral is located in the following states: California, New Jersey, South Dakota, North Carolina, Arizona, Michigan, Florida, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Minnesota, Vermont, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Utah.
- Each party hereto agrees to indemnify and hold the other harmless from all claims, losses, damages and expenses, including attorney fees and costs, arising from the negligent acts or omissions of the indemnifying party’s officers, employees, borrowers and agents related to its performance under this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and any alteration must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- The laws of the State of New York applicable to contracts executed and to be fully performed in the State of New York shall govern this Agreement, and your execution of this Agreement shall constitute your consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of New York and the New York and United States Courts located in Erie County, New York and to serve all process pursuant to the applicable sections of the New York Court Rules and/or Statutes with respect to matters arising pursuant to this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by and subject to the laws of the State of New York.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that: it has full power to execute and deliver this Agreement, to enter into the transactions contemplated hereby and to perform its obligations hereunder; it has taken all necessary actions to authorize such execution, delivery and performance; and this Agreement constitutes its legal, valid and binding obligation enforceable against it in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The parties agree that the terms of this contract shall remain confidential except to the extent necessary to comply with law. If disclosure must be made to conform with any valid governmental requirement, or any subpoena, the disclosing party shall notify the other party at least seven (7) working days before disclosure is to be made and to make good faith efforts to cause the party to whom the information is disclosed to keep the information confidential.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement on the date above.