We want PMC to continue to be an authentic and safe place to learn best practices in private lending, and build productive relationships. Help us foster this community. Be safe, be trustworthy, and be professional. Together we can make our community a place where everyone is able to learn, grow, and communicate. Post only your own photos and information and always follow the law. Respect everyone on PMC, don’t spam people through messaging, emails, or phone calls unsolicited.
PMC is a reflection of our diverse community of cultures, ages, and beliefs. We’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the different points of view that create a safe and open environment for everyone.
You understand and agree that:
- Connecting with Borrowers is the Private Lender’s responsibility. PMC will not facilitate, negotiate, package, underwrite, offer, arrange, or prepare any materials on behalf of lenders or borrowers on the platform.
- All underwriting, evaluation of the creditworthiness of the borrower and the deal, due diligence, etc. is the sole responsibility of the members. PMC will not make any recommendations, requests, suggestions, arrangements, or otherwise facilitate in any way connections between borrowers and lenders. These connections are made at the sole discretion of the members.
If you see something you believe may violate our policies, whether in profiles, posts, messages, comments, or anywhere else, please report it to us. Combined with our automated defenses, these reports help us identify and prevent abuse. Please use the reporting tools responsibly and only for their intended purposes.
We live in a rapidly changing economic climate, and one that often leaves many feeling powerless with their finances. PMC highlights a private approach to individual wealth strategies: one that is decentralized, and 100% self-powered. Our platform empowers its members to take complete authority and control over their business decisions and encourages them to focus it on deals they believe in.
Repeated or egregious offenses will result in account restriction. If you believe action taken on your content or your account was in error, you can submit an appeal.
Do not share false or misleading deal specifications: Do not share specifications in a way that you know is, or think may be, misleading or inaccurate, including misinformation or disinformation.Share only photos and specifications that you’ve taken, researched or have the right to post. As always, you own the deal postings that you post on PMC. Remember to post authentic deals under contract, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
Post deals that are for non-owner-occupied real estate only. We know that there are times when people might want to share other types of deals, but for a variety of reasons, we can’t allow anything other than non-owner-occupied real estate. Things that can’t be posted on PMC at this time include but are not limited to syndications, private funds, or your personal home.
FOSTER MEANINGFUL AND GENUINE INTERACTIONS
Help us stay spam-free by not posting repetitive comments or messages, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent. As with any online service, it is important to take steps to protect your account, such as using a strong password and keeping your computer and browser secure.
We do require PMC users to provide us with accurate and up to date information. Don’t impersonate others and don’t create accounts for the purpose of violating our guidelines or misleading others.
FOLLOW THE LAW
Conversations on PMC should be limited to the mission of the site and should not be a place to engage in discussions that may be viewed by others as incendiary or controversial unless the discussion is relevant. Remember to always follow the law when requesting loans for deals to engage in funding other regulated goods.
Our community is designed to foster business relationships. We will take any action we feel is necessary in order to protect our community including (but not limited to) suspending access to accounts, removing posts, and requiring approval of new postings by a user. We will also cooperate with any government agency if requested in writing.
BE THOUGHTFUL WHEN POSTING ON COMMUNITY MESSAGE BOARDS OR DIRECT MESSAGING
We understand that many people use PMC to network and make connections. Do not share content or endorse someone or something in exchange for personal benefit (including personal or family relationships, monetary payment, free products or services, or other value)
Do not spam members or the platform. We don’t allow untargeted, irrelevant, obviously unwanted, unauthorized, in appropriately commercial or promotional, or gratuitously repetitive messages or similar content. Do not use our direct message feature to send promotional messages to people you don’t know or to otherwise spam people. Please make the effort to respond authentically to others.
Help us keep the community strong:
- Each of us is an important part of the PMC community.
- You may find deals, members, or interactions you don’t like, but don’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can unfriend or block the person.
- Many disputes and misunderstandings can be resolved directly between members of the community. Don’t target the person who posted it by posting screenshots and drawing attention to the situation because that may be classified as harassment.
- We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
Thank you for helping us create one of the best communities in the world,
The PMC Team